FlushMinder G3 Automatic Dual-Flush Kit
- NEW Generation 3 Version: Improved Motor Design with Light Neutral Colors
- Computerized Automatic Dual-Flush System Senses for Half or Full Flush
- Quick and Easy DIY Install on Most Standard Lever Flush Toilets
- Fully Adjustable and Programmable for Different Tank Sizes and Flush Quantity
- Includes 6 AA Standard Alkaline Batteries for up to 1 Year – 10,000 Flushes
- Ideal for High-Use Toilets, Children, Elderly, Disabled and Cats . . . Yes, Cats ! ! !
Benefits of Owning an Automatic Dual Flush Toilet:
- Cleanliness: Since no handle is used, automatic flush toilets help mitigate the spread of germs.
- Versatility: Flush valves using motion sensors can be installed in both homes and businesses and are available in various models.
- Water Sustainability: Some Automatic toilet kits have a dual flush valve which allows for water conservation in the bathroom.
- Affordable: Automatic dual flush kits are a much cheaper alternative than purchasing a brand new toilet.
For additional information and troubleshooting tips, see this FAQ . . .
This exclusive and innovative dual-flush toilet conversion system fits most standard lever handle toilets with a flapper valve and is FULLY AUTOMATIC. Upon toilet use, a computerized human-presence sensor measures the “time-at-the-toilet” and then automatically activates a motorized flusher inside the tank for a half-flush (#1) or full-flush (#2) as required.
Also, one full flush cycle occurs weekly to keep the bowl fresh when there is no usage. Installation and setup is quick and easy with minimal tools, NO TANK REMOVAL or advanced plumbing skills required.
Runs on standard AA alkaline batteries (included) for up to 1 year or 10,000 worry-free flushes. Saves water and improves sanitation – perfect for children, the elderly or any high-use bathroom area where flushing delinquency is a problem.
Also makes a great cat potty training accessory for autoflush after use . . . see online for cat potty training aids and information, plus note the reviews and YouTube videos from customer experiences. Results can vary widely, so specific cat potty training setup and instructions are NOT INCLUDED.
NOTE: Each automatic motion sensor is precisely calibrated and tested before shipment to detect from 0 – 31.5 +/- 4.0 inches (80 +/- 10 cm). Be sure that your toilet and bathroom configuration will allow a suitable installation within this range and with no obstructions.
Additional setup information is available on our Troubleshooting and Support page and ALL replacement parts are available separately upon request.