Ballcock Elbow Solves Toilet Water Spigot Fitting Problems
- 90 Degree Elbow with Standard 1/2″ Internal Pipe Diameter
- Standard 7/8″ “Ballcock” M-F Threads Fit all Standard Filler Valves
- Industrial POM Plastic Housing will Not Rust or Corrode
- Will Not Leak – O-Ring and Washer Sealed
- Installs in Minutes with either COMMON or NO TOOLS REQUIRED
- ONLY AVAILABLE FROM WATER SAVER PRODUCTS
Solve one of the most common problems when hooking up from the bathroom wall spigot to a toilet filler valve or inline accessory with this simple ballcock elbow. In situations where a new or different toilet configuration is installed or an accessory inline device is added, such as a bidet tap or inline filter, this simple elbow allows for more working room in the horizontal direction under the toilet tank. Allows for a cleaner, out of sight installation for the water line and inline accessory plus adds the flexibility to use a shorter hose connection.
Installs quickly and easily by hand in most cases – simply turn off the water, unscrew the existing water line, install the elbow and any inline accessory, then reattach the water line onto it. In some cases, a standard adjustable wrench or slip lock pliers are required to remove the water line.
Standard 7/8″ “ballcock” threads (common to most US toilet filler valves) male-to-female inline with 1 female-side seal washer. PLEASE CHECK YOUR FITTING SIZING PRIOR TO ORDERING.