BootySaver SlimLine Bidet Kit
- Modern Slim 5mm Euro Design – Most Compact Thin Toilet Bidet Available
- Self-Cleaning Spray Wand Retracts Automatically – Provides Better Toilet Sanitation and Hygiene
- Commercial Grade POM Plastics and BRASS STEM Ceramic Valve will Not Rust or Corrode
- Large Print Easy Operation Single Water Control Knob – Great for Children or Elderly
- Includes: Bidet, Brass Tank Filler T Fitting, 30″ Stainless Braided Water Hose, Restrictor, Instructions
- Meets or Exceeds All International Plumbing Codes – Includes 12 Month Warranty – Parts Available
THIS PRE TARIFF INTRO PRICE WILL NOT LAST > > > NOW SHIPPING: The all new BootSaver Slimline is the most inconspicuous low profile bidet on the market today. At just 5mm thick, it fits most standard Two Piece toilets (with separate tank and bowl) and has a very LARGE SIMPLE water control knob for easy use by anyone. It blends well with most any bathroom and toilet decors and connects easily to the existing toilet water line with the included standard BRASS T fitting and BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL water line. It uses NO ELECTRICITY, so is TOTALLY SAFE in any bathroom environment. The single control is LARGE, simple to operate and clearly marked in BOLD PRINT for easy use by children and adults alike. It is SELF CLEANING and constructed with basic white industrial-strength POM plastics and BRASS CERAMIC valve for years of trouble-free service.
A bidet is a practical no-nonsense Green product that improves sanitation and reduces or eliminates the use of toilet paper . . . the manufacture of a single roll requires 1.5 pounds of wood and 37 gallons of water (source: MetaEfficient). Further, it provides soothing therapeutic relief for those with sensitive skin in their booty area. The bidet has been widely used in Europe and Asia for years, so is not a new or untested concept. It is fast catching on in the US in nicer hotels and in the home by the DIY installer who wants to add practical money saving and environmentally responsible features that don’t complicate existing appliances.
There are many bidet products to choose from, but the BootySaver SlimLine is an exclusive, carefully engineered design with the right combination of quality materials, large print easy-to-operate controls and long life with minimal maintenance. Save on toilet paper and save your booty at the same time with the BootySaver.