Deluxe Kit Includes:
ALL PARTS and ACCESSORIES for a Complete Tank Overhaul – See our Other Product Listings for more Basic Kits:
FlushSaver LEVER HANDLE Dual-Flush DELUXE DIY Conversion Kit – FITS STANDARD 2″ DRAIN ONE PIECE TOILETS. Converts standard toilets into efficient dual-flush systems.
- Fits Standard 2″ 1 Piece Toilets – 2″ Tank Drain with 5/8″ to 3/4″ Square Lever Handle Hole
- Traditional Flush Handle is Easy to Understand and Operate – Eliminates Repeated Flushing
- Saves up to 10,000 Gallons per Year for an Average Family of Four – Pays For Itself in Months
- Commercial Grade Plastics and Stainless Steel will Not Rust or Corrode – Rated for 75,000+ Flushes
FillerSaver ADJUSTABLE TANK FILLER VALVE with Bowl Fill Regulator and Reusable In-Line Filter. CONVERVES WATER by reducing bowl overfill and SAVES on REPAIR COST by trapping harmful sediment that can clog and ruin the valve seals. Slim Design Fits Any Tank Size and is Fully Adjustable for Height, Water Level and Bowl Fill Quantity.
- Slim Design Fits Any Tank Size – Fully Adjustable for Height, Water Level and Bowl Fill Quantity
- Easy Height Adjustment with Positive Lock Tab – Simply Unlock and Twist to Adjust
- Saves Up to an Additional ½ Gallon Per Flush – 4,000 Gallons Per Year Average Family
DELUXE KIT also includes 1 Pair of Flush Indicator Labels and Quick Install Instructions.
FITS STANDARD 2″ DRAIN ONE PIECE TOILETS WITH 2″ TANK DRAIN AND 5/8″ TO 3/4″ SQUARE LEVER HANDLE HOLE
FlushSaver Dual-Flush DIY Conversion Kit is EASY to operate for anyone because it looks and works the same as a traditional flush handle toilet, but with one big difference . . . while the handle is simply toggled downward as usual for higher water-volume “Number Two” flushes, it can also be toggled upward for those little water-saving “Number One” flushes. Further, a pair of Die Cut Flush Indicator labels (one for Full Flush and one for Half Flush) are included for marking the flush direction. The flush handle can also be positioned with the lever pointing downward for a LEFT-RIGHT flush orientation if preferred. Both the “regular flush” and “small flush” release enough water to fully cycle and empty the bowl, but the small flush is less aggressive and uses approximately 1/3 less water . . . adding up to over 10,000 gallons saved for an average family of four. Further, both cycles are adjustable to suit your particular tank size and water use preferences.
This kit fits most common one-piece 2″ drain toilets with the tank and bowl molded together (see example pics above). EVERYTHING is INCLUDED in this kit to fully replace ALL of the parts inside the tank as shown. The leaky and wasteful flapper mechanism is replaced with a MODERN adjustable, dual-action piston and seal evacuator column, while the old-style ballcock valve is replaced with a QUIET and SERVICEABLE filler valve.
Anyone with basic DIY home plumbing repair experience can install this simple flush valve . . . MINIMUM COMMON TOOLS REQUIRED.
This is a Practical, Effective and No Nonsense GREEN home product.